Delivering ITSM at its best!
ServiceNow offers IT service management as a service, whereas SailPoint delivers a reliable identity governance platform with control, visibility, and automation for accessing data and applications to the users throughout the user-lifecycle. Avancer facilitates SailPoint and ServiceNow integration for better service management with identity governance to ensure robust access controls meeting compliance and security requirements for user access to vulnerable applications.
This integration between SailPoint and ServiceNow enables enterprise’s policy-based service request creation and fulfilment. Enhancing ROI when the helpdesk costs are at peak needs a streamlined IT service delivery environment.
What does SailPoint – ServiceNow integration bring?
Identity Bridge – Avancer’s SailPoint ServiceNow Integrator
How SailPoint-ServiceNow integration is done?
Advantages of Avancer’s SailPoint-ServiceNow Integration
Automatic Ticket Creation
SailPoint provides simplified ServiceNow automation and governance:
- Direct access to identity functionality from the ServiceNow interface
- Single transaction to process software and equipment requests
- Tickets tracking from request through completion
- Extending SailPoint role requests to ServiceNow
- Single identity governance solution for enhanced user productivity and security
- Centralized visibility for all users and applications to mitigate task request
- Access change related Separation of Duties (SOD) violations are detected
- Manually initiated service requests are governed
- Manual tickets from request through completion are detected
- Enables creation, updation, and deletion of accounts and groups
- Automated accounts and entitlement data consolidation for a complete view of ServiceNow access
- Password management to enhance compliance, productivity, and security