The latest version of various Identity Management solutions simplify the way IT Admins manage user Identities, govern user/device access and optimize applications’ usage within an organization. In addition to bringing ease in automation for IT supervisors, upgraded Identity Management allows IT Administrators to smoothly handle audit, assessment and access related tasks. While most solutions providers keep upgrading their offerings by introducing upgraded versions of products, many organizations shy away from upgrading to it till the older versions of IDM suite gets expired. This leads to delay in availing the benefits of new technology as the latest products integrated with IDM demand new functionality. In order to help businesses to stay on top with upgraded IAM functionalities, Avancer work with them to upgrade to newer version. We make the transition process easier through our IAM Upgrade Accelerator for Identity and Access Governance, Federated Access Management and/or Directory Management Solutions offered by leading providers.
Following arrangements for various leading IAM Solutions are available:
- Upgrade from Oracle 10g to Oracle 11GR1 to Oracle 11GR2 PS1
- Upgrade from Oracle 11GR1 to Oracle 11GR2PS1
- Upgrade to available Oracle version is 11gR2 PS1, 11gR2 PS2, 11gR2 PS3
- Upgrade of any leading IAM Solutions/Product provider
- Customized as per the requirements of the client
Faster Upgrade of your existing Oracle Identity Management Platform to 11gR2 in 24-27 weeks. Up to two dedicated subject matter experts work alternatively on-site/off-site to deploy IAM solutions, and provide knowledge transfer. Avancer’s Upgrade Accelerator Package is based on a fixed price and scope that includes:
- Upgrade existing trusted and target connector’s versions.
- Up to 3 trusted and 10 target connectors migration.
- Re-write all approval workflows to SOA based workflows
- Migration of existing customization of connectors.
- Wrap existing Adapters, Schedule task
- Re-do UI customization.
- Implement 5 disconnected instances & new features, if needed.
IAM Upgrade Request
Complementary Workshop – For Oracle Solutions
The 2-day 11g R2 Upgrade Workshop we offer is the ideal way to get started as a first point. This workshop would allow us to leverage proven tools and strategies to quickly assess the unique needs of your organization and scope out a realistic customized upgrade plan or Fixed Price, Fixed scope plan. In this way we match the current business requirements of your organization in order to reduce risk and deliver optimal value.
2-day on-site workshop includes:
- Tailored session for discovery & planning review
- Existing Oracle Product inventory report creation
- Certification Matrix Guide
- Migration sizing & budget estimate
- Preliminary architecture, requirements prioritization, implementation approach & schedule