Avancer’s diverse workforce, exceptional talent and visionary leadership, are as much focused at business goals as on keeping the workforce happy.
Our benefits package provides access to programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs and goals of our staff and their families. Benefits and perks extended to employees fulfil basic financial and social needs. They include those mandated through legislature and those deemed suitable as per Avancer’s policy. As a part of the salary and incentives offered, here are some of the benefits offered to all Avancer’s employees:
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Paid Vacation Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Enrolment in university for training/certification
- Telecommuting options
- Job Rotation to expand your skill set
- Accelerated training directly by our IDM practice leads
- Sales/referral commission, as per Avancer policy
- Team Building outings
- Five-year service recognition program
- In celebration of career milestones, the firm recognizes individual staff members with a gift for every fifth year of service.