Avancer Corporation, an IAM pure player, specializes in sensible solutions on Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cloud Identity Management (IDaaS), Mobile Security, Regulatory Compliance, and IT Vulnerability Management. The specialized services offered range from security assessment to designing to implementation to deployment to support security solutions. Avancer registered year-onyear organic growth as a full-service information security consulting firm founded in 2004 has a client base across all major verticals and serves throughout the US and Canada.
Avancer Corporation is seeking a Sales Intern that is energized and has innovative ideas that will help advance the company’s position in the cyber security sector. The successful candidate will be results oriented, eager to learn and is driven to succeed as there will be responsibilities across multiple aspects of the business.
- Promote the Sales of the company’s services and products with prospects utilizing phone, email,
and/or social media networks
- Generate prospective clients through cold calling
- Qualify and nurture leads within the company’s requirements
- Direct qualified leads to the sales team for closure
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or another
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work
successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a
customer facing environment
- Creative approach to problem solving