Structure of Managed IAM Support offered by Avancer
Avancer extended an end-to-end management of the services delivery and a highly focused management resources against 24×7 work-related processes.
Avancer’s key responsibility was to create system that enable:
- Management of communication between stakeholders and participants
- Preparation and review of monthly reports related to logs, accesses and identities
- Attend to Service-Level Agreements (SLA) based Governance of Identities and their Access
Avancer offered resource support to the client, including service level manager & technical resources. Service Manager is the escalation point for all IAM related glitches, monthly reporting and reporting issues with Avancer’s team. The client has to connect Avancer’s resources to a single point of contact for all IAM related issues.
Approach of Managed IAM Support offered by Avancer
Avancer followed a four-step approach to support ongoing delivery management at the client’s end:
Step 1: Focus on starting up with the client’s team through engagement and planning. Establish a communication and reporting plan to bring in transparency in processes and integrate existing governance processes.
Step 2: Parallel transition of systems and networks required for Avancer’s access. Enabling the team deputed from Avancer to collaborate with subject matter experts at client’s end and provide desired services to the client.
Step 3: Outline the scope to achieve a steady state of Managed IAM Operations. Managed Services offering is a Steady State of operation. During this phase, services outlined under Avancer’s responsibilities were broadly knowledge transfer to client’s resources and strategic management of IAM Setup. Below section describes the scope of IAM support proposed by Avancer to manage the IDM infrastructure for the healthcare client:
1. System Operations, Management, Administration and Maintenance Services includes systems administration, routine maintenance, and application Break-fix and Infrastructure Defect support.
2. Infrastructure administration support: These services are limited to the system software components with IAM Setup.
3. Break-fix and Defect support services: These services address production defects that prevent Application from functioning properly.
4. Infrastructure Defect Support: Defect support is defined as the effort that seems out of a failure of defect of an infrastructure component under the management of Avancer.
5. Recovery of environment in the event of hardware or software failure: This includes the restore and re-build of environment to a production status.
6. Provide Enhancement Service: These services provide minor enhancements to the applications running on the IAM systems.
7. Ramp up existing IT Infrastructure: Accelerating IT Security related capabilities by training the IT teams for a knowledge-driven and learning oriented setup.
Step 4: Review of Service Delivery based on a comprehensive assessment. In this step a set of activities and review of current versus estimated volumes occurs at a set time interval during the term of this engagement.
End Result of Avancer’s Experienced, Multidisciplinary Core Team
Avancer’s team deep technical skills and a broad range of collective experience provides a solid vision to client’s Identity management initiatives. Avancer’s experienced, multidisciplinary core team of consultants stationed at client’s end. The technical edge offered by Avancer’s resources continually assists client in guiding towards best practices. The client has been able to clear and demonstrable value in the services through multiple engagements with Avancer.