Mobility is playing an ever-increasing role in the life of contemporary business, providing everyone with a new level of communications freedom. The commercial benefits associated with greater mobility have been recognized as a great stimulus for businesses looking to transform to new business strategies that capitalize these core strengths.
Mobile devices and services enable companies to stand out from the competition by providing access to business information within a timeframe that customers appreciate. Analysts estimate that 50% of business applications will be accessed through mobile devices over the next couple of years.
Undoubtedly, we are entering an era where business will redefine itself and mobiles will change the way everything works. In such times, solutions offered by Avancer Technologies will help your business stay ahead in the race by unlocking the full potential of mobility revolution.
However, these developments in technology have heightened the organizations’ security concerns. They are confronted with various issues like:
- Securing critical information
- Management of applications
- Maintenance and support requirements
- Compliance with regulations
- Authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Identity access control and related privileges
- Addressing Mobile Access Management needs
These issues can arise due to a variety of reasons like negligent user behavior, lost/stolen mobile devices, mobile malware and malicious attacks, penetration of Wi-Fi networks and frequent changing of mobile devices without proper data deletion. At Avancer, we provide a host of services like solutions for managing user identities, securing access to enterprise resources, allocating those resources to users and single sign-on solutions. Our solutions provide various benefits for the casual user and businesses alike;
Benefits for the user
- Customers benefit from a much higher level of service
- Information can be centrally located
- Increased sense of professionalism
- Minimize admin back-log
- Access critical business information on the fly
- Make better use of the mobile access management solution
Benefits for the business
- Ability to monitor progress and meet the terms of a service level agreement
- Lower administration costs and enhanced data integrity
- Faster access to critical information for smart decision making
- More time for customer value-added work
- Reduce the risk of bottlenecks occurring in the business processes
- All critical business information is captured and entered into the system
While addressing your organization’s mobile access management needs, note the following;
- Understand your business’s core mobile needs. Which staff needs to access apps remotely? What devices do they use? What requirements do they have for inputting and surfacing information?
- Prioritize the user experience—simplicity, familiarity and ease of use are the key factors
- Ensure appropriate security and support are in place to manage mobility effectively in a scalable fashion
- Consider the platform requirements (email, mobile device management) to fulfill these aspirations
Mobility is seen as a business enabler to exceed customers’ and employees’ expectations on business productivity and software usability. If you want to develop your business opportunities further with the help of mobility our cost-effective Mobile IAM solutions will help you sail through. We will always help you evolve and adapt to meet new business challenges and opportunities