- Full Time
- New Jersy
The Software Developer will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of complex technology solutions. This role requires a self-motivated individual that is willing to learn and grow. The Software Developer should possess excellent analytical skills, effective communication skills – oral and written – and be able to manage multiple tasks. The ideal candidate is an innovative problem solver that is organized and detail oriented.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Writing codes to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); tests it for both functional and robustness and moving it into production.
- Assist in design/code reviews, architecture discussions and infrastructure reviews and responsible for coding, testing, maintaining, and documenting software applications.
- Configure, install, integrate, and deploy identity solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management
- Develop custom workflows, BuildMap rules, Pre-Iterate rules and Customization rules to meet client requirements.
- Develop custom task scheduler scripts using JAVA to run various tasks in a scheduled manner.
- Provides project management for system implementations, which may include designing products, programming, providing team leadership, testing, implementing, reporting, reviewing finished products and tracking performance and data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology or closely related field
- Demonstrates understanding of core business functions
- Displays ability to apply structure to a loosely defined problem
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com