How do you ensure that your implemented IAM process is being effective? In today’s dynamic business environment the, role of Identity and Access Management (IAM) is to ensure organization’s security is undeniably critical. An IAM aids greater efficiency, security, increased productivity and of course regulatory compliance within the organization by automating IT tasks and reducing costs and efforts of offering services.
Given the complexity of implementing a successful IAM architect, an expert’s assistance can provide organizations with invaluable support in understanding the data and access requirements, user roles and regulations. IAM Advisory services act as a shield when it comes to assisting businesses to combat issues that may crop up at project deployment stage.
When you are looking for a trusted partner to understand how you can reconfigure the existing IAM process for your business, you should consider Avancer’s advisory services.
Before you begin the process of implementing IAM, certain criteria should be assessed to check if your business will benefit or not.
Typically, the following should be assessed:
- Your organization has the minimum base-level of IAM services required to acquire access to the next level of granularity
- Employees of your organization are ready to take a leadership role in looking at this new concept
- Will the IAM deployment affect your organization’s operations in a positive manner
- Does your organization have a corporate culture that lets it change its policies, processes and procedures to take advantage of IAM
If the customer meets all the above points, advisory services will go ahead to further the deployment of IAM process.
It has been observed that organizations that rush into implementing an IAM solution, without having personnel with the required experience and skillset on team, often face stalled projects or run behind schedule. Organizations can work around such shortcomings by engaging experts from Avancer’s advisory services.
The following challenges should be addressed:
- Lack of an objective: A clear vision is imperative for the identity and access management program to be a success. This vision is brought in by the advisory service providers that determines the fate of the process.
- Lack of planning: The failure to seek expert assistance for IAM deployment may affect different business divisions in implementing discrete IAM solutions, resulting in consolidation complexities.
- Incomplete assessment: Without the assistance and guidance of advisory services an organization may witness incomplete risk management and inadequate compatibility verification with the present IT systems that can prove highly consequential.
- Inefficient training: Users are left unaware of the implemented IAM solution functionality. Advisors educate users on the capabilities for increased efficiency & productivity.
Want to capitalize on the power of IAM? Seek the assistance of advisory services. One name you can bank upon when it comes to offering Identity and Access Management (IAM) services is Avancer. We are experts in understanding the challenges involved in improving security, streamlining operations & managing access risk while continuously demonstrating compliance with stringent industry and regulatory requirements. Find out more about success stories here and if you want to comment below or ask us a question, subscribe here.